Orlando was the proud host of the National Association of Home Builders (NAHB) annual exhibition last week.
Importantly for Reunion Resort, 4 bus loads of investors, developers and prospective home owners descended on the community to view the magnificent luxury homes in our prestigious golf community.
The intrigued visitors had booked an ‘industry excursion’ of the region to embark upon a whistle stop tour of 5 luxury home builders from the Master Custom Builder Council within the Central Florida region.
Reunion Resort was represented in the itinerary by McNally Homes President, EJ McNally to offer a ‘before and after’ perspective of the build process.
One of McNally’s 2014 9 bedroom homes on Castle Pines (9394 sqft) was presented by 5 Star Villas Inc offering an insight into the appeal of Reunion Resort’s thriving vacation rental market.
The construction process itself was showcased showcased with McNally’s astonishing 22,000 sqft – 3 floor mansion that is currently in progress on Grand Traverse Parkway.
Reunion Resort Realtor, Cesar Lopez supported EJ McNally during the event, and we caught up with him to find out more about the questions being asked.
“We were definitely encouraged by the interest shown by the industry’s leading figures during the ‘Reunion’ portion of the NAHB showcase.
The delegates seemed to be caught off guard by the level of detail, innovation and high specifications in our luxury vacation rental homes.
The fact that McNally Homes showcased 2 homes speaks volumes about the appeal and quality of their team’s workmanship.
As we presented my client’s 9 bedroom McNally home on Castle Pines, it was clear that the hundred or more visitors had a lot of great questions and interest in Reunion Resort for a vacation rental home.
As we know, its zoning for short term rental, long term rental and residential, does make the resort the most unique opportunity in Central Florida.
We look forward to working with McNally on more successful projects in the future!”
2017 International Builders’ Show – Highlights:
Some quick facts reveal the sheer scale of the yearly, roaming display of the industry’s leading suppliers, manufacturers and construction service providers.
- The show welcomed approximately 80,000 attendees, as part of Design & Construction Week®.
- Thousands of building professionals attended more than 160+ education sessions in 8 tracks that covered the breadth of the entire building industry.
- The IBS exhibits spanned over 569,000 net square feet, (13 acres!!) with more than 1,500 manufacturers and suppliers.
- Many programs, events and education sessions provided opportunities for attendees to network with colleagues and have a lot of fun.
- Lots of new experiences at the IBS, including more hands-on, interactive learning experiences from the new Builder Clinics and Tech Bytes sessions, the CEDIA Smart Home Pavilion, the NAHB Meeting of the Members and an inside look at how high performance works at the new Building Performance Lab.
The 2018 International Builders’ Show® will be in Orlando January 9 – 11, 2018. See you there!