Central Florida’s property market has recovered extremely well since the economic woes of almost a decade ago.
The sunshine state’s population rate of growth even outstripped California in 2015, offering a perfect indicator of Florida’s appeal and success.
Population growth is without a doubt one of the key factors in real estate values and the fact that Florida jumped New York to become the 3rd most populous state within the USA, bodes well for current and future homeowners within Central Florida.
The region itself has seen unprecedented investment from obvious sectors such as Tourism, and there’s no sign of let up from the main players, Disney and Universal.
Along with that investment, a steady influx of high net worth legal immigrant investors and executives are seeking to call Florida home, or at the very least ‘second home’.
Those theme parks, hotels, service companies and restaurants are fueling a strong demand in luxury homes, prestigious golf memberships and those elusive lake lots that define the state as one of the most fun filled locations within the USA.
Although new communities are springing up all around Osceola, Polk, Orange and Lake counties, there’s a common knowledge that the very best locations, are in fact approaching a natural saturation. This of course means one thing; prices rise for the best lake lot and golf view homes within areas like Windermere, Lake Butler and Lake Nona.
New man made lakes and stunning new golf courses are not out of question, and Lake Nona has been a great success story towards the east of the tourism area of Central Florida.
The demand for such communities is staggering, so much so, that roadways, restaurants and shopping areas are caught on the hop for a few years as the developments race ahead with record closings.
- Gone but not forgotten – Moving to another state can be a big wrench for any family.
Florida is blessed with so many upsides, that family and friends soon see the joy in being able to visit family and friends as often as they can!
Be prepared to see your loved ones more often than you did back home!
- A sporting chance – If it is outdoors, Florida is for you!
Golf, Surfing, sailing, paddle boarding, boating, flying, off roading, fishing, horse riding, trekking, hunting, team sports and more are right here for you and your kids to enjoy.
Best of all, it’s all year round. The almost non existent winters open up so much opportunity to keep skill levels honed.
It’s no wonder that the USA’s leading golfers call Florida their home!
- Take to the sky! – As one of the busiest airports with the USA, Orlando International Airport is also one of the most competitive centres when it comes to air fares.
Low cost domestic flights ensure that you can reach your favorite destinations within a few hours without a huge expense.
- Cruising through life! – Ask any local resident where they love to spend their precious vacation time and you will hear ‘cruising’ as the most frequent answer.
Cape Canaveral port is located just under an hour away from much of Central Fl. You can reach the whole world from there and the off season deals are incredibly appealing to local residents that simply can’t resist the appeal of deserted Caribbean resorts and glorious year round whether.
The charm of Cuba is still to be discovered by many USA residents and there’s no better place to begin that journey than Florida.
- The weather – For most, this needs little justification. All year long warmth is one of the region’s greatest assets. Perfect for any of us that have had enough of bone numbing temperatures and icy roads back home. If you miss that romantic winter chill, after all, it’s just a short flight away for a weekend break. Surely enough!
- Great Food – With lots of competition, the region’s restaurants cater for a wide diversity of cuisine styles!
There’s something for every taste and plenty of it too. Great quality and fresh produce is often home grown or at least brought into the region by Florida’s fabulous ports.
Seafood, ‘Island’ Caribbean influences, and an eclectic collection of top restaurants make Central Florida an exciting opportunity to dine in style!
- Endless, literally endless fun! – OK, we know you probably knew already, but we have some amazing theme parks right here in Orlando.
But, there’s so much more than the obvious here too. As a full time Floridian, you will join us in the joy of discovering the real beauty and charm that is so often overlooked by the +55 million tourists that come into the region each year. Whether it’s a glass bottom boat ride on one of the crystal clear warm water springs, a visit to Bok Tower Gardens or an adrenalin filled Everglades airboat ride, there’s a magic here that is irresistible. That hidden beauty is the true appeal of Florida, and it is truly everywhere, when you open your eyes and see past the obvious.
- Life’s a Beach! – Well actually dozens of them when you realize that the Atlantic Coast and Gulf Coast beaches are just a quick family road trip away from the Tourism areas and residential communities of Central Florida. The Atlantic Coast is regarded as one of the best USA surfing regions, thanks to a regular supply of energy (waves), and that glorious weather.
Over on the Gulf, life seems to slow right down. It’s hard to explain why or how, but a day there is the ultimate chill out therapy and the gently sloping sands offer waist high water for family fun.
- Space Coast – Although the charm and mystique of the Space Shuttle Program is no more, the Kennedy Space Centre is a fabulous full day visit opportunity for science fans.
For residents, the regular launches from Kennedy and Canaveral are a way of life. Worth keeping in your diary, especially for the spectacular night time launches. Just another great part of life in Florida, that is visible from just about any part of the Central Florida region!
- Great people define Florida – Whether you are relocating from another state, or arriving from another country, you will quickly realize that it’s a very warm and friendly place.
That high population growth pretty much means that your kids’ class mates also came from out of town. They know how important it is to feel welcome and your children.
Friendships and ‘fitting in’ are a way of life in the Sunshine State!