The McNally team has never experienced such a demand for high end luxury homes, despite a rising trend on construction costs!
‘New build’ luxury communities are progressing well and Central Florida’s custom home market has never been so healthy.
Our marketing team are confident that they know why!
Despite a slight reduction in overseas visitors dues to foreign currency rates falling against the dollar, the domestic economy is booming both nationally and locally.
This is driving the biggest demand for large custom homes, as the North American buyers become increasingly aware of the ‘hidden gem’ investment communities such as Reunion Resort.
With its unique ‘short term rental’ zoning, Reunion’s large luxury mansions are no longer a secret. The word is out that the return on investment is strong.
With what we would describe as ‘serial owners’, we are seeing our previous clients come back for second homes and more.
Structured correctly, with the right product, owner investors are experiencing mid 20% ROI.
All with the benefit of a place they can use themselves for their own vacations!
Ryan McNally – Vice President of McNally Construction Group
The vacation rental market isn’t all that ‘drives the thrive’ within Central Florida’s construction industry.
The world’s theme park capital is also experiencing an unprecedented boom in investment.
- A whole new water park is emerging in 2017 at Universal Studios (Volcano Bay)
- Animal Kingdom is reinventing itself as a night time show venue
- Pandora: The land of Avatar will debut this summer
- Disney’s Star Wars Land and Toy Story Land are under development at Hollywood Studios
- Margaritaville Resort is being developed by the 192 area of Formosa.
- The USTA National Tennis Centre will be calling Lake Nona home shortly
Kevin Maw – Marketing Manager at McNally Construction Group
The effect of those investments within the region is already creating the next wave of exclusive permanent residential homes.
More than ever, Investor/executives that are going to be calling Florida home.
After all, with year round warmth, unrivaled leisure and entertainment opportunities, we cant think of any place better to be!
Further reading that you will be interested in;
- Why Reunion Resort is Unique for investors! Read the full blog post here…
- An honest insight into why Florida is the best place to live. Read the full blog post here…
Contact Florida’s best Custom home builder for more details.